FIM challenges for countries
1. FIM-challenge - main price.
2. Marcel Haecker - most participants.
3. Monaco - most scooters.
4. France - most 50-125 cm3 vehicles, without scooters.
5. Gagarin - most motorcycles.
6. Italia - most drivers under age 21.
7. Hungaria - most motorcycles with passengers.
8. Romania - most motorcycles with 500cm3 or more.
9. Meritium - most owners of Meritium pin.
10. Nederland - most motorcycles with side-car.
11. Belgium - most clubs.
12. Luxemburg - most vehicles up to 50cm3.
13. Bohemia - most 50-125cm3 vehicles.
FIM challenges for clubs
1. Austria - biggest club.
2. San Marino Foemina - club with most women.
3. Norway - club with longest trip (from home country).
4. Inter-Clubs - each country's each club with most points.
5. FIVA - for person, who arrived with oldest motorcycle.
Challenges are given by FIM/CML at touring-motorcycle meeting "Rally FIM".